- Your order will be sent out within 5 business days through PostNL.
- After your order has been shipped out, the transit time depends on the destination. Deliveries to the EU and USA typically arrive within 10 working days. Please visit PostNL website for more info: https://www.internationalparceltracking.com
- Different delivery times apply to commissioned works and "pre-order" items.
- All orders are safely packaged to ensure that the prints will withstand even the longest and bumpiest of voyages.
- I use high quality, extremely durable packaging and all prints are shipped flat (not rolled up).
- All parts of the packaging are reusable and/or recyclable.
- The packaging is made almost entirely out of recycled materials, and it is 100% eco-friendly with ZERO PLASTICS.
- In the unlikely event that a print arrives to you damaged, don’t worry, I've got you covered. Just drop me an email at email@example.com, and I’ll help you to either get a new print or your money back.
Good to know
- All orders are insured and trackable.
- The addressee may be required to sign for the delivery.
- There might be additional import taxes applied to orders sent outside of the European Union. Any such charges are the buyer's responsibility, and they are calculated using the full monetary value of each imported item.
In order to secure your order, payment will be collected the moment that you place your order.
You may choose from the following payment options for secure checkout:
- Shopify Payments (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, iDeal, Shopify Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay)
- PayPal Express Checkout
All payments and account details are handled in a secure manner, and in accordance to the European Union e-commerce regulations.
Wherever applicable, VAT (sales tax) is included to the product price.
Kindly note that there might be additional customs duties and taxes applied to orders sent outside of the European Union. These import costs are on the buyer’s responsibility, and they are calculated using the full monetary value of each imported item.
Returning an item
- Once your order has arrived, you are free to examine the items in a similar manner as if in a shop, allowing you to confirm that they are what you ordered and wanted.
- In the unfortunate event that you are not absolutely satisfied with your order, I’ll be happy to accept a return with a full refund of the purchase price.
- To return an item, please let me know about your decision by contacting me within 14 calendar days from the moment that you receive the goods. I will then provide you with more information about how you can best return the items.
- Please make sure to save the original packaging in the case that you would like to send the goods back.
- Kindly note that all returning costs (shipping fees) are the buyer's responsibility. I will, however, reimburse the original delivery cost, excluding any customs fees.
Receiving a refund
- Once the goods have been returned and inspected, I will issue a refund to the same payment account that you have used at checkout.
- If an item is returned to me damaged, this will be reflected in the refundable amount.
- I am currently unable to accept cancellations or returns for custom-made items, gift cards and downloadable products.
Damaged and lost items
- In the rare occasion that a packet arrives to you damaged, please contact me as soon as possible for further instructions. I will do my best to either repair or replace the item. If the damage is irreversible, you are entitled to a full refund of the purchase price.
- All orders are equipped with a tracking number. In case of a lost parcel, my local post office will be able to track its location. If the package is not to be recovered, you are entitled to a full refund or a new item.
Cancelling an order
- If you would like to cancel your order before it has been shipped, please contact me as soon as possible. I am unable to guarantee that a free cancellation is possible, but I will do my best.
Note about handmade
Because all of my original art prints are handmade, no two prints are alike. Each print displays a unique set of characteristics, with colors and details varying from print to print. If you ask me, this is the beauty of printmaking!
I always do my best to make sure that each piece is carefully monitored for imperfections with only the best prints being accepted to my store. The details of each design are described and photographed as accurately as possible, but even so, some of the colors may look different on your monitor than in real life.
How to care for handmade art prints
Although some prints look great even without a frame, if you wish to make sure that your print stays in the best condition for as long as possible, framing is recommended.
Avoid high humidity, and make sure that the print doesn’t come into direct contact with the glass - this may cause condensation to build up at the point of contact, leading to yellowing.
The print should be kept at room temperature, and out of direct sunlight.
To store your print for an extended period of time, for example in a drawer, wrapping the print in acid-free paper will prevent yellowing.