Free shipping on all orders above 90€!
All deliveries are fully insured and trackable.
You can track your order here.
Free shipping on all orders above 90€.
For orders under 90 € the following shipping fees apply:
- Netherlands: 5 €
- EU: 10 €
- Rest of the world: 15 €
International shipping destinations
- All of Europe
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Orders will usually be sent out within 5-10 business days. (UK deliveries may have longer-than-usual shipping times at the moment.)
- After your order has been dispatched, the transit time depends on the destination. Deliveries to the EU and USA typically arrive within 10 working days. Please visit PostNL website for more information.
- Different delivery times may apply to sale items, commissioned works, "pre-order" items, gift cards, and during the holiday season.
There are currently delays in some deliveries due to the pandemic. Read more...
Tracking & Insurance
- All deliveries are fully insured and trackable.
- You can track your order here.
- Your order will be delivered by the national postal service of your country. For example, U.S. orders are handled by USPS.
- All prints are safely packaged to ensure that the prints will withstand even the longest and bumpiest of voyages.
- I use high quality, durable packaging and all prints are shipped flat (not rolled up).
- All parts of the packaging are reusable and/or recyclable.
- The packaging is made almost entirely out of recycled materials, and it is 100% eco-friendly with ZERO PLASTICS.
- In the unlikely event that a print arrives damaged, don’t worry, I've got you covered. Just drop me an email at email@example.com, and I’ll help you to either get a new print or your money back. Please see "Damaged and Lost Items" below for more info.
Good to know
- All shipments are insured and trackable.
- The addressee may be required to sign for the delivery.
- There might be additional import taxes applied to shipments sent outside of the European Union. Any such charges are the buyer's responsibility, and they are calculated using the full monetary value of each imported item.
Damaged and lost items
- In the rare occasion that a print arrives damaged, please contact me as soon as possible for further instructions. I will do my best to either repair or replace the item. If the damage is irreversible, you are entitled to a full refund of the purchase price. You may be required to send some pictures of the packaging and the damaged item, so please save them.
- All orders are equipped with a tracking number. You can track your order here. In the case of a lost parcel, please contact me within 4 weeks from the day it was dispatched, and I will request the courier to open an investigation.
All payments and account details are handled in a secure environment, and in accordance to the European Union e-commerce laws.
In order to secure your order, payment will be collected the moment that you place your order.
You may choose from the following payment options for secure checkout:
- iDEAL (Netherlands)
- Credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express)
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Shop Pay
Wherever applicable, VAT (Value Added Tax) is included to the product price.
Kindly note that there might be additional customs duties and taxes applied to orders sent outside of the European Union. These import costs are on the buyer’s responsibility, and they are calculated using the full monetary value of each imported item.
ALL UNUSED ITEMS MAY BE RETURNED WITHIN 14 DAYS OF DELIVERY.
Returning an item
- Once your order has arrived, you are free to examine the items in a similar manner as if in a shop, allowing you to confirm that they are what you ordered and wanted.
- If you are not satisfied with your order, I’ll be happy to accept a return with a full refund of the purchase price, no questions asked.
- To return an item, please let me know about your decision by contacting me within 14 calendar days from the moment that you receive the goods. I will then provide you with more information about how you can return the items.
- Please make sure to save the original packaging in the case that you would like to send the goods back.
- Kindly note that all returning costs (shipping fees) are the buyer's responsibility. I will, however, reimburse the original delivery cost, excluding any customs fees.
- Gift cards, downloadable products and custom-made items are non-refundable.
- If you would like to return only some of the items that you have ordered while keeping the rest, and as a result the order total falls under the free shipping threshold amount, the above mentioned shipping fees will be deducted from the refundable amount.
Receiving a refund
- Once the goods have been returned and inspected, I will issue a refund to the same payment account that was used at checkout.
- If a returned item has been used or damaged by the customer, this will be reflected in the refundable amount.
Cancelling an order
- If you would like to cancel your order before it has been shipped, please contact me as soon as possible. I am unable to guarantee that a free cancellation is possible, but I will do my best.
Note about handmade
Because all of my original art prints are handmade, no two prints are alike. Each print displays a unique set of characteristics, with colors and details varying from print to print. If you ask me, this is the beauty of printmaking!
I always do my best to make sure that each piece is carefully monitored for imperfections with only the best prints being accepted to my store. The details of each design are described and photographed as accurately as possible, but even so, some of the colors may look different on your monitor than in real life.
How to care for handmade art prints
Although some prints look great even without a frame, if you wish to make sure that your print stays in the best condition for as long as possible, framing is recommended.
Avoid high humidity and contact with acidic materials, and make sure that the print doesn’t come into direct contact with the glass - this may cause condensation to build up at the point of contact, leading to yellowing.
The print should be kept at room temperature, and out of direct sunlight.
To store your print for an extended period of time, for example in a drawer, wrapping the print in acid-free paper will prevent yellowing.