Limited Edition Linocut Print
Approximately 30 cm x 42 cm
= 11.8” x 16.5”
Approximately 27 cm x 39 cm
= 10.6” x 15.4”
“The Dance” illustrates two swallows at play, gliding through flowers and chasing one another. My inspiration for this print arrived from my earlier prints, “The Swallow” and “Autumn Blossoms”. It brings together Tattoo Americana vibes and ornate Satsuma porcelain paintings.
- These prints are made using two hand-carved linoleum printing blocks: one for the black color, and one for the orange-red.
- Printed with a hand-operated etching press at the my home studio.
- Made without solvents or harsh chemicals.
- 100 g paper with four deckle edges.
- The paper is eco-friendly and ethically produced.
- The paper has a slightly mottled color and a variable texture that give the print a charming, aged look.
- Black ink and orange-red inks.
- Made out of linseed oil and light-fast pigments.
- Colors may vary depending on your computer screen.
- All prints are shipped in a safe, flat packaging (not rolled up), wrapped inside acid-free paper, sandwiched between two layers of heavy-duty board, and shipped inside either a cardboard box or cardboard envelope.
- I use only eco-friendly materials that can be recycled or reused. The packaging is 100% plastic free!
- You can see an example of the packaging here.
Each print is handmade and unique - color density and details may vary slightly.
The prints are signed and numbered on the front side.
Frame not included.
Handmade with ❤
in Amsterdam, NL